Bah, I need to whine a bit. Today my breasts hurt really bad. Like, they are relatively big and yesterday I wore a dress that was a bit tight on top. Not really, just a bit. When I took of my bra in the evening, they were ouchi, like when you wear a tight bra for long and today they were hurting all day. Just a tiny background pain, but still. I especially noticed when I walked down the stairs, I just say bounce bounce.
It´s not that you can just say that you feel uncomfy cause of tight clothing. You can complain about stomach or head pain, but dear god mention your boobs =.=
EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO REBLOGS THIS WILL GET THE FOLLOWING IN THEIR INBOX.
- A BRIEF ORIGIN STORY
- A SUPERPOWER OR THREE, MAYBE FOUR DEPENDING
- A SUPERHERO OR VILLAIN NAME
- YOU MIGHT ALSO GET AN ARCHNEMESIS WHO HAS REBLOGGED THIS ALREADY
AND YES I MEAN EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO REBLOGS THIS. UNTIL, SAY, AUGUST 2015. A FULL YEAR. LONG ENOUGH, RIGHT?
LET’S DO THIS THING.
i get anxious for people who fall asleep on public transit. like where is your home? how many stops have you missed? this was not a time for a nap
XDD I can only say one thing about this: I never overslept my stop. You don´t sleep deep enough for that, so you wake up from the loud voice at every stop and your body knows the length of the trip.
Though I wondered if someone ever wanted to wake me up, haha.
— Susan Cain (via quotes-shape-us)
When you are 13 years old,
the heat will be turned up too high
and the stars will not be in your favor.
You will hide behind a bookcase
with your family and everything left behind.
You will pour an ocean into a diary.
When they find you, you will be nothing
but a spark above a burning bush,
still, tell them
Despite everything, I really believe people are good at heart.
When you are 14,
a voice will call you to greatness.
When the doubters call you crazy, do not listen.
They don’t know the sound
of their own God’s whisper. Use your armor,
use your sword, use your two good hands.
Do not let their doubting
drown out the sound of your own heartbeat.
You are the Maid of Untamed Patriotism.
Born to lead armies into victory and unite a nation
like a broken heart.
When you are 15, you will be punished
for learning too proudly. A man
will climb onto your school bus and insist
your sisters name you enemy.
When you do not hide,
he will point his gun at your temple
and fire three times. Three years later,
in an ocean of words, with no apologies,
you will stand before the leaders of the world
and tell them your country is burning.
When you are 16 years old,
you will invent science fiction.
The story of a man named Frankenstein
and his creation. Soon after you will learn
that little girls with big ideas are more terrifying
than monsters, but don’t worry.
You will be remembered long after
they have put down their torches.
When you are 17 years old,
you will strike out Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig
one right after the other.
Men will be afraid of the lightening
in your fingertips. A few days later
you will be fired from the major leagues
because “Girls are too delicate to play baseball”
You will turn 18 with a baby on your back
leading Lewis and Clark
across North America.
You will turn 18
and become queen of the Nile.
You will turn 18
and bring justice to journalism.
You are now 18, standing on the precipice,
trembling before your own greatness.
This is your call to leap.
There will always being those
who say you are too young and delicate
to make anything happen for yourself.
They don’t see the part of you that smolders.
Don’t let their doubting drown out the sound
of your own heartbeat.
You are the first drop of a hurricane.
Your bravery builds beyond you. You are needed
by all the little girls still living in secret,
writing oceans made of monsters and
throwing like lightening.
You don’t need to grow up to find greatness.
You are stronger than the world has ever believed you to be.
The world laid out before you to set on fire.
All you have to do
1. Talk about the first ship you ever had.
- Eeeeeehm… hmmmm… I was a fan of stuff long before I wanted the characters to hook up… I guess the first real ship was Kaiba and Jou. Sigh. Yugioh. Good times.
2. Talk about three of the most important ships throughout your life.
- Kaiba and Jounouchi. Bulma and Vegeta. … ??? Oh, I know, Cherik! How could I forget those two, they brought me Tumblr, haha!
3. What’s your current OTP?
- Bra and Goten, haha. Or Bra and her Ego. Yes.
4. What’s your current NOTP?
- Vegeta and Goku. Don´t like. At all.
5. Do you have any poly ships?
6. How do you feel about love triangles?
- Am I 16?
7. How do you feel about RPF?
8. Have you ever shipped yourself with a character?
- I was 13 onceXDD
9. Do you have many ships that never got together at all?
- Like in canon? Yes? Most of them?
10. Do you ship any characters that have never met?
11. Talk about your favorite first kiss.
- Canon or FF? Haha, don´t know. FFs that are super romantic lovey-dovey always drag it out and I´m always desperate, I don´t have a special favourite. Or TV shows where they just don’t DO IT!!! Grah!
12. Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
- Nah. I don´t think that ever happened.
13. Has a ship ever broken your heart?
- FFs did SO OFTEN! And they were shippy, so kinda. Yes. Also, whenever I write about Bra, I either get super excited or start crying. I think that counts.
14. How do you feel about will they/won’t they?
- Annoying. But hey, it works. Keeps the attention.
15. Have you ever “shipped at first sight”?
16. Talk about a ship you initially disliked.
- Kaiba and JouXDD
17. Talk about a pairing you’ve stopped shipping romantically.
- Puh. Hm. I… no. I cannot think of any. When I´m not interested anymore, I simply don´t care anymore. OTP to BROTP hasn´t happened so far.
18. Talk about a moment which made you question an entire ship.
- All of the Sailor Moon anime ruined Mamoru and Bunny for me. Bäh. But they are so awesome in the Manga, so I just try to … ignore the anime. The old one.
19. Have you ever shipped something despite yourself?
- I once read a Snape/Filch FF and it was really good, haha.
20. Talk about a ship you feel alone in shipping.
- Well… nah. If it happens, I´m a sucker for the popular ones. ALTHOUGH I really want to write a Pan/Vegeta FF and a Gohan/Bulma one… but that´s just curiosity and not serious shipping.
21. Is there a ship you just don’t get, but have nothing against?
- Well Vegeta and Goku. All the slash pairings in DB. It´s probably the only show where I couldn´t care less about the slash pairings.
22. Which of your ships have the best chemistry?
- Vegeta and Bulma!
23. Which of your ships deserve better writing?
- Also Vegeta and Bulma!
24. Do you mostly ship canon pairings?
- I didn´t and now I do and it depends.
25. Have you ever shipped a pairing before you even started watching the show/movie simply because of gifs and graphics or similar?
- Eeeeh… it happened that I wanted to find out what the fuss is about, but no. Not really. Though the Levi and … that blond guy from shingeki no kiyojin have some great Fanart, but I started reading and watching the show and it was soooo… not my thing.
26. Have you noticed a pattern in your shipping? Is there a romantic dynamic you’re more drawn to?
- Haha, I was pretty into this bad boy, good guy stuff, the usual dynamics, hate each other, fuck each other… But when I realized that we´re trained to find those unhealthy relationships sexy, I kinda got away from it.
27. Is there a ship you’ve shipped for most of your life?
28. Does shipping come easily to you?
- I´ve been around long enough that it is super easy for me to see ships that everyone will jump on in shows.
29. Do you need to ship something to really enjoy a movie/book/tv show/comic?
- Nah. Mostly, I prefer not to ship.
30. Name a couple of fandoms in which you have no ships.
- What a question… what are my fandoms, haha. The things I would claim myself to be in the fandom… nope. Haha, wouldn´t have thought thatXD
31. Talk about one of your favorite headcanons for a ship you love.
- I… Bra and Goten love to beat the shit out of each other and lick each other’s blood afterwards and fuck really intensely cause of it. Here you go.
32. Share five must-read fics.
- Nooooo. I´ve got fav lists on basically every bigger FF site. Go find out yourself, my nick is always the same.
33. Name your favorite fanartist(s).
- Don´t have that. I randomly like art, I hardly pay attention who does it. Most of it is found via tumblr anyway.
34. Share your favorite fanmix for your OTP.
- *whisper* I think fanmixes are… I don´t like them.
35. Recommend 1-5 shipper blogs.
- I don´t follow shipper blogs. But I follow adorable cat blogs! ‘mostlycatsmostly.tumblr.com’ for example:D
36. Do you create fanmixes/gif sets/fanart/fic/fanvids and so on for you ships?
- FFs. Nothing else.
37. Do you have a favorite trope and/or AU for your OTP?
- Hmmmm… I like an AU in which Bra is a soldier. But that does not include Goten, sooo… they are really mean to each other but can´t let go? That sounds good.
38. Do you like and use ship names?
- Boo. No I do not. Though I´m still angry that Tony/Loki ended as Frostiron instead of Toki or Lony. Lony. Haha. THAT would´ve been a great ship name!
39. Is there a fictional relationship you’d really want for yourself?
- Nope. Okay, that´s not true. There are some romantic comedies… or Jane Austen novels… sigh. Oh, I know! Mr Thornton and Margarete from North and South! Omg that´s probably one of the greatest love stories out there ><
40. If you could change one thing about your OTP, what would that be?
- Both could´ve gotten more actual character and screentime. But then, looking at writing and storytelling in DB in general… it´s probably better the way it is, haha. Though I would like to erase the overwhelming amount of underage Bra/grown-up Goten FFs out there. The fact that so many writers can´t think of those two a few years older… well.