Puh, so basically this is my first PWP I wrote some time ago, but I spontaneously decided to edit it yesterday, so here you go. All nice and shiny and much more sexy than before!
Warnings: non-con, oral, anal, a little bit of footplay and choking. OC is bigendered (meaning male and female sex organs)
Summary: Bisinja is spending the night in a bar, horribly bored. Till some soldier comes in, dark, quiet, exactly the type she likes to fuck. The ones that seem to struggle. The ones that put up a fight. The ones that make it exciting.
- She is not a daddy’s baby girl nor mommy’s copy that gets on Vegeta’s nerves and makes him crazy. Rather, she looks after BOTH (old and stupid) parents and handled their weirdness well. She’s wise beyond her years, totally independent yet has a very strong sense of family and responsibility. She’s the most mature, level-headed member of the family after Adult Trunks, who pretty much moved out when she was growing up.
- She’s skilled in swordmanship.
- She always has a smile on her face. Almost like Mrs. Briefs but her eyes are open. Whilst her grandmom’s smile is often air-headed and drunken and her mom’s is sexy and blaming attractive, her smile is level-headed, calm and soothing.
- She is very feminine, the “traditional”, modest and serene way.
- Don’t let her smile or her absolute gentle feminity OR the fact that she’s neither a SUPER strong adrenaline fighter or a crazy genius scientist fool you. Underneath that is nerves of steel and the will of a warrior. Remember when she called Pan and said “Don’t hit him too hard you’ll kill him” and she was like 3 (Pan was 4) ? K.
- You’ll see her in the kitchen or a bookstore or school more than in the ring and GR and the lab, but with her little helping hand/advices/deas Vegeta is much more healthy and happy as a father and Bulma is often amazed at how this 10 year old can solve problems so fast and she doesn’t even take a class of science.
- She enjoys training just like Vegeta does. She likes fighting as a healthy hobby and exercise.
- She’s extremely observant and curious. Sometimes it’s a good thing, sometimes it’s bad.
- She rivals Vegeta’s strategic talent and battle smarts when she fights and unlike the younger him and younger Bulma, she’s so cool headed in a battle that you can mistake it for cool-hearted.
- She adores her father. Not in a way a spoiled daddy’s girl does. She never tells him to do things for her because she’s a big girl even when she’s 4. She understand what he needs, what he feels and she’d help all she can. If Bulma was always his fiery, full of life, sometimes drunken and childish companion in his younger, more angsty days, when Bra’s with her old stoic and lonely father, the way she comforts and cares for him and the way Vegeta looks like 30 even though he’s 65 makes you think she’s his gentle, caring and dutiful wife, not Bulma.
- 5 year old Bra calls Vegeta “papa” but 15 and older Bra calls him “Otou-sama”, with ALL the respect and adoration.
- Again, she’s not particularly closer to Vegeta than she was Bulma or anyone and Trunks is actually closer to Father, but she’s CLOSE to him in a different way. She inherited his sense of pride and honor. She can deny her own personal wants and needs and say things like “If you have time to be bored. you have time to work or train, brother.” Or “don’t disturb father.” “Mother, please don’t drink too much.” She keeps the smile on her face when she says those things and would never snap, nag or scream but you don’t DARE to oppose her, because “I’m the daughter of a warrior!” While Trunks is more laidback, she’s quite strict and serious when she wants to be.
- She sometimes takes too much upon herself, but that’s only because she cares and she’s strong.
- She does what she says she does. Just like her father, she’s pure and true and simple-minded determination.
- She doesn’t like fancy clothes and showing her skin. Bulma says she’s just like her father, adorably archaic and shy.
- She is especially emotionally strong and reserved. She knows her mother’s quirks and her father’s psycho, evil past. Most of them was hearsay from Trunks and others, but she had calm judgement and a big heart with things that are crazy even at a young age.
- She wanted to know as much as possible about Vegeta and Saiyans. And she knew.
- She is good friends with Pan. She’s the battle/tactical wisdom , if not scientific brains, in the team to Pan’s fighting talent.
- Vegeta once told her : “Your mother is always busy with machines. She also is careless and clumsy, and can’t cook to save her life. Your brother has his work and family to take care of. Be strong and learn everything you can so you can take care of her when i’m not around.”
Ooooh, this is very nice! There are a few points where I personally have slightly different headcanons (I see her way more arrogant and self-centered, but still highly affectionate towards her family) but either way, this is a great number of headcanons! I´m not alone with my love for Bra:D
No matter how I try to keep a steady run of posts on this blog, my personal life interferes.
To not keep the selected few hanging, I just got a job, keeps me busy almost the complete day and I also have to look for a permanent job in the evening.
Meaning, I don´t have much time for this.
Meaning, SUBMIT! I don´t care what, everything is welcome. Also, I offered to promote FFs and I want to say it again, it´s fine, I have to change the ‘rules’ page, but it´s fine. Just sent a fanmail or an Email if you want to (email@example.com) with a summary and well, the usual stuff (rating etc) or share your ideas. I have plenty, but I don´t have time, sadly.
Maybe some more people see it on this blog as well. My new job is REALLY time consuming, including 2 h travel time in the morning and evening (in the same fucking city! I just drive from one end to the other! I start to hate big cities. But what do I say, I live in one of the tiny ones on the outskirts of a major city, the public transport is a fucking mess!)
Anyway, can´t do much, don´t want to do much, right now I just had to ride my bike through the rain, so all I´m gonna do is lie down and watch TV. That´s it. For people with more leisure time and more brain capacity, submit something.
Actually, I would like some nsfw submissions, I tried to inspire with some of my own, no one so far reacted. Most of my FFs are nsfw, I really would enjoy some new input and ideas that maaaaybe could be useful. I know, how selfish.
What if Vegeta was hanging out with Piccolo and got super hungry so he just ripped off Piccolo’s arm and started eating it. And Piccolo is just there like ‘FUUUUCK’ and Vegeta sits down eating it all calm like it’s a normal thing to do saying ‘you grow new ones all the time, you can lend me a hand this one time ha haaaa om nom nom’. And then after Piccolo regrows his arm he mutters to himself about feeling like he’s like the fucking giving tree.
I really didn’t think that my crazy night blogging ramblings would get this many notes ;-; maybe I should start posting my silly headcanons and stuff more often lol
Honestly, that idea is great, don´t be shy about it! And I kinda have to make a little bit of advertisement, my sideblog dbzideas is specifically for headcanons, especially unusal ones. So if you want to, I´d love to have some more submissions for it!
DBZ Ideas is a meta blog, ranging from headcanons to FF plots. Straying from the canon is appreciated.
- - - - - - - - - - -
When I got back in the DBZ fandom, I saw those old crossover FFs, back in the day when both series were running around the same time and though I haven´t read one FF I liked, I made up my mind about this crossover as well. Doesn´t it say somewhere in the blog description it´s also for FF ideas…
One thing I find particularly interesting is a Sailor Senshi of Vegeta-sei. I´m sure there is enough material for that already, still… the senshi are the protectors of their planet. Considering the Saiyans, this senshi would probably be very physical and very loud and obnoxious. Now, taking the senshi from Sailor Moon into account and how both the ones from our solar system as well as the Three Lights have chosen a princess from their ranks, it would be reasonable to say the same is going on at the Vegeta-sei solar system. Vegeta-sei being the dominant planet for sure, Sailor Vegeta would be the princess. Or queen.
I was only half serious with this. Of course I thought of all this, but if ever became a FF, I would tag it as ‘humor’. Like, SM and DBZ cannot be taken seriously in the most cases. Both together is like the total overloadXD
Yeah. Someone feels inspired, drop me a note, I wanna read it;)
DBZ Ideas is a meta blog, ranging from headcanons to FF plots. Straying from the canon is appreciated.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Some people might have noticed I have strong feelings for Bra, so another post about her… I always see those meta posts about Bra being treated as the precious princess and kept out of harms way as much as possible by Vegeta.
I think of it a bit differently. First of all, if anyone wanted the second child it would´ve been Vegeta in my opinion. Bulma simply doesn´t strike me as the kind of person who wishes for children, but she seems to love Vegeta enough to grant him a wish like that. Considering how rich she is, there is no need for her to care more about the child than she is willing to do.
Vegeta on the other hand wasn´t there when Trunks was born. He wasn´t there when he was a little child and even later I´m pretty convinced he didn´t care much, till he got accustomed to it.
Of course Bra would be super precious to Vegeta under those circumstances. But let´s not forget that keeping children safe and out of possible danger is something very human. Considering the way Vegeta had to live, grown up as a soldier amongst soldiers, knowing very well what people were capable of doing, the last thing he would do would leave his own children defenseless. I don´t think he abused his children with training, but he sure took care that they both knew how to defend themselves, if bad came to worse.
In case of Bra, I am convinced she loves her father much more than her mother. It´s actually pretty straight forward, Bulma always got along better with men, all her friends were male, Trunks is much like her, it makes sense that she hangs onto him more. I picture Bra much like Vegeta, very rash and passionate, making him see himself in her.
And I think Bra would always go to her father in case of personal problems. Even if she would just hit it all out of her, or maybe talk and letting him listen. Though I´m sure he would react equally harsh if his daughter would start to self-pity herself or appear weak.
Other opinions? Own ideas? Submit or reblog and add!
Oh my, who would´ve thought that I think so much about Bra and Vegeta, haha.
No srsly. Bra 5eva. No discussions on this point:D
Finally, took me long enough to continue. But since it diverted from translating to rewriting, since it´s an old story and a lot of it didn´t fit my present taste anymore, it just took longer. Anyway!
Warnings: This chapter… f/f sex scene and mentioning of violence.
Summary: pre DBZ. Reflections about the destruction of Vegeta-sei in form of three stories dealing with Vegeta s past and present.
This chapter: Beginning of Part 2, about Vegeta´s mother, starting with her arrival on Vegeta-sei to deliver the new king.
Read on your preferred site:
Know why? Because he breaks Goku. And you say “so what, other villains beat goku to a pulp”. Well, you’re mistaking me. Vegeta doesn’t just beat Goku, he breaks him.
There is no super shounen bullshit. No “everything i’ve got!” last-ditch ultimate move, no “~share your energy~” everybody-contributes malarkey, no suddenly-relevant legends, no self-sacrificing heroism, no miracles. Hell, most of those come up and Vegeta just beats the shit out of them.
The main character spends half the fight in a crumpled heap with Vegeta occasionally jumping over and kicking him in the ribs. Mr. Hidden Powaaaaahhhh gets his shit wrecked no matter how mad he gets. All their Super Special Mystical Twaining is useless. The Everybody Helps technique fails completely. Even Oozaru doesn’t work - Vegeta cuts off his tail before the beast really damages him. It’s only the pure dumb luck that Gohan happened to land on Vegeta that finally brings him down.
It’s a beautifully brutal fight that outdoes everything before and after, and it’s completely dependent on who Vegeta is: the complete opposite of everything “shonen”.
I love this. Really. Always the most brutal, desperate fight in all DBZ to me, for both sides, completely different from anything else. Putting aside Vegeta’s own short-sighted judgements, genocidal sado-masochist behaviors and shortcomings which is partly the reason he was brought down, from a viewer’s overall perspective, from “the good guys’” perpectives, this awesome fan from Kanzenshuu summed it up in the sense of plot, power and techniques for me.
In my view, he does not just break him in that sense. In DB you have power and guts double or tripple or x10 some guy’s, of course breaking him and all his friends is easy. First, i’ll talk about the grand one-on one battle itself. Vegeta breaks him psychologically and thoroughly. He put Goku’s moral grounds and way of fighting to test, challenge them, and breaks them down.
Now Goku was always a fearless manchild who was innocent enough to think he could try to fight anyone regardless of their power and evil. He got excited when the “master of power and evil”, Frieza was mentioned, stood fearless and bold in front of Cell who he himself thought “had no weakness”, loved fighting with the evil Kid Buu, when they DID break him, make him fearful it’s because he realized their power is too overwhelming for him to protect the Earth LOOONG into the fight. Vegeta breaks him when they are just starting. I have had a pretty long post about how he breaks Goku THAT way during their fight. If you don’t mind copying, check it out.
Goku had always fought out of instinct and enjoyment, and the REAL thrill of fighting itself without the need to win. He’d always been the strongest of all Earthlings, but at the same time, always willing to put aside his ego and been willing to learn, to empty his cup and taste the other’s tea like a real martial hero. But in this fight, he kinda showed a mighty need for WINNING - he gave it his all, trippled his power irrationally, not caring about his teacher’s words and his own body after the attempts. ”Anything is better than dying” I remember being shocked at this change in his attitudes, completely different from his other fights both before and after.
Goku in this fight does not care about his own body and rationality. He lost BOTH his calm head and his serene, peaceful heart. He fights for his pride, fights to WIN, and this caused his downfall - just as Vegeta’s his own in EVERY fight in DBZ ever, may i be reminded. (OMG did Goku actually BECOME Vegeta?)
A good question to consider is, what caused this difference in Goku’s way of fighting? Why is he so..broken? Well, Vegeta went crazy as fuck during the fight starting from when Goku punched him. He would kill Goku right there. Kill him or lose the Earth. But hold it.
Vegeta breaks Goku BEFORE the fight begins.
When Goku was done with Nappa, he says this
I wouldn’t say Goku do this thing every time because of mercy. He just doesn’t need to kill. Here Nappa could not fight anymore, he wouldn’t push it. If anything Goku is being high and mighty here, thinking Vegeta would run for his life or at least , if he really was powerful enough, leave Nappa there and get it on with him. Nappa even said thanks in hope and grate that Vegeta would help him. But what does Vegeta do? He kills Nappa because Nappa was useless. With this big grin on his face (in the anime a liplick is added to make it worse) He does not just kill him out of humiliation that the Saiyan Nappa let himself be wasted, he fucking RELISHES the thought of killing him.
Poor Nappa had no idea.
Goku was scared shitless right there. Mostly of the power. but i don’t think that’s the only reason. Vegeta is a creature unlike anything he had known and will ever know. Vegeta does not accept help and “mercy”.or use a dirty move like Piccolo nor run away like him (and Jeice in Namek Saga) nor care about his companion. He kills Nappa so he can look good standing ALONE in this battle field against three of them. That’s the most horrific thing about him that even Frieza doesn’t have when fighting with Goku (or haven’t had any chance to have thanks to Toriyama, i don’t know)
And so the fight begins and Goku was broken both in and out - IN because of Vegeta’s input, OUT because of Vegeta’s power and Goku’s own fault. After he lay beaten completely, Vegeta just went on and destroyed every attempt they three made on him. They are so heavy Even Vegeta thought he reached his limit.
His “explaination” for this brutality:
PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE.
It’s always his pride. Pride causes all of his downfall (defeated by Goku’s Kamehameha and EVERY main villain later on), but it’s also pride that keep him fighting on and on and standing tall like this without begging or fighting cowardly. After being whooped head-on by the Genki Dama, slashed by Yajiobe and brought down by an Ozaru, he wouldn’t beg. He tried to escape not because he’s scared of them, but was pissed because “forced to retreat” in humliation. Even Frieza begged for his life (and in his fight with his “master”, Vegeta was dumb struck by fear, but in the end his pride STILL shone) I call that HARDCORE. Vegeta was broken both body (look at that) and soul (HE KILLS HIS OWN COMPANION OUT OF FUN) but his pride was not. When it comes to Vegeta’s pride, break it and you break Vegeta. if you don’t break it, it breaks you.
In the end, the only reason Goku could unbreak himself and calm down and ask to fight Vegeta again is because he had his friends to help and Vegeta got his pride wounded and couldn’t fight anymore.
Krillin says it best about Saiyan Arc Vegeta :
(Krillin says EVERYTHING best when it comes to whatever arc Vegeta, really)
Very very nice. It´s been long since I last read good meta on DBZ. A pleasure to read!